Tuesday, September 06, 2005

In the unlikely event that anyone has given it a moment's thought in the past week: Suspect Device, the comic strip, is defunct as of this writing. I may attempt to bring it back as a national strip, but with Gambit under water for the foreseeable future and no other paper willing to run it, I'm just going to lay it rest. Eight years wasn't a bad run. Here's another prize: Arizona Senator Jon Kyl. Senator Kyl isn't so harsh when it comes to his constituents insisting on living in the same forests where fires start every year. And I would be remiss if I did not mention Rick Santorum, who wants to fine hurricane victims. Victims in Louisiana, that is. VIctims on his home state would get slightly different treatment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suspect Device missing in the floodwaters? Check the refugee I mean surviving citizens centers in Texas. Maybe Fats Domino took it. It will turn up.

9/07/2005 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home