Friday, September 16, 2005

What the fuck is this? And Chuck DeWitt's name on it? Is this the real Chuck DeWitt or that wingnut from the politicsla.com forum? (I can hardly stand to go over there any more.) Just for the record, it's full of lies, misstatements, and, according to Oyster, plaigiarism as well. Nice job, "Chuck"! The reality of her performance isn't enough for you? You had to ham-fistedly piece together paragraph from articles you don't understand and avoid any mention of, oh, I don't know, this? Or this? Whatever, Dude. I'm sure this will get traction right after Bill Clinton gets convicted of murdering all of those State Troopers. I emailed the "real" "Chuck" to see what his take is. Very important article here from almost two weeks ago. Includes one of the first mentions in the mainstream press of the Universal Task List. Thinkprogress has some responses to Bush's speech, some more well thought out and substantial than others. Maybe I'm not as cynical about the speech as everyone else is, maybe because I heard a couple of actual promises (although I didn't hear any ways to fund those promises). So I say, hold him to those promises, crush anyone who stands in the way (I'm looking at you, Sensenbrenner), and if he fails to come through with a single promise, stage a fucking coup. Oh hell. Maybe I'm just tired and want to believe something good will come out of this "reconstruction" (nice choice of words, there, monkeyboy). Maybe I forgot that monkeyboy put Karl Rove in charge of the whole project. Isn't that reassuring? Karl Rove, who spun the breathtakingly inept federal response back at the state and local level. Karl Rove, traitor. Oh, this is going to be jolly just JOLLY.

3 Comments:

Anonymous spinn said...

Dunno if this was intentional, but the two last KArl Rove links are the same. I mention it because I'll eagerly read any article behind the link "Karl Rove, traitor."

9/16/2005 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Suspect Device said...

Fixed.

9/16/2005 01:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey-
It took me an hour of googling, but I finally came upon you when I got suspicious about this "Chuck DeWitt". I figured he was probably a Rove creation and not the real DeWitt. It has a Swift Boat smell about it.
Thanks. Please update on your response from the email to DeWitt.

9/21/2005 07:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home