Friday, November 18, 2005

Okay, so I was wrong back yonder about the levees breaking; they did break. People were reporting out of laziness that "levees" had broken, not knowing the difference betqween a floodwall and a levee (There was no way to know that the actual levee has curdled up from the bottom until the water went down); but as it turned out, they were right. I'm stunned that the levee actually failed; I can see a floodwall buckling, but water pushing up under and destroying a fifty-foot-wide berm is a unfuckingbelieveable. And guess what?!?!!?!?!?1? The S&WB knew a year ago that the levees were damaged.WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING I WAS GOING TO MAKE BREAKFAST!

1 Comments:

Blogger Schroeder said...

I'm sure they sent a crew of 20 people to inspect the site.

11/18/2005 04:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home