Friday, January 06, 2006

Fucking A

firedoglake: "I've had it with this divide and conquer strategy, and I'm standing up today to say that this nation deserves better. My child deserves better, and so does yours. The ends do not justify the means. That only works if you are on the top end of the food chain and don't give a rat's ass about anyone underneath you. Growing up, my folks taught me that I was no better than anyone else. Period. But they also taught me that no one else was better than me, either, and that sense of self has helped me to question things that I thought were wrong my whole life... But it isn't enough that I want more for myself and my family. Every person in this nation needs to wake up and realize that they deserve more as well." This is my new manifesto. Firedoglake is the best political blog out there, period, and it has everything to do with the characters of ReddHedd, Jane Hamsher, and Loren.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I was going to link to this post at some point today, but you beat me to the punch, as it were. It's awfully good, eh? And a refreshing contrast to the various permeatations of "greed is good" that've comprised the national political agenda for the past 25 years or so...

1/06/2006 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home