Thursday, February 02, 2006

GWB in Minnesota

Idiot:: "People need to be incented to make right choices with their bodies, in what they eat and how they exercise." Read the whole thing, if you can. This is the leader of the free world:
Congress over here, and people say, vote for me, I'm going to make sure the benefits grow faster than the rate of inflation. Listen, Social Security was meant to supplement income, retirement income, initially. And so what I'm telling you is there's a solution to be had. Unfortunately, the atmosphere in Washington appears that there will be solution because there's too much politics.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Read as much as I could stand (can't afford to hurl on my computer, you know)...I look at speeches like this and think "moron;" Shrub probably thinks "I did a heckuva job."

2/03/2006 09:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home