Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hey let's all make fun of stupid people!

We can start with Mark Sanford, the Governor of South Carolina:
The idea of there being a, you know, a little mud hole and two mosquitoes get together and the next thing you know you have a human being is completely at odds with, you know, one of the laws of thermodynamics.
I had to edit my response, because I just ... this is the stupidest goddamn thing I've read in I don't know how long. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. What a fuck-nosed wetbrained chicken-fried retard. Wow. And I thought Scott Adams was dumb.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I'll go back to the Looniversity of Lousyanner at Lafalot and get a Masters degree so I can come up with such concise descriptions of moronitude as "fuck-nosed wetbrained chicken-fried retard?

2/07/2006 01:18:00 PM  
Anonymous zompist said...

Oh, come on. One of the laws of thermodynamics! That's science, Jack!

2/07/2006 06:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home