Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hmmmm

The more I read about this new Blair-Bush memo, the more I think it's bullshit. I mean, I know the man is stupid, but he's not that stupid. There are just too many things wrong with the whole idea (spy plane would have to fly extremely low, which would be suspicious; the UN doesn't have spy planes anyway; if a "UN Spyplane" were to be shot down, the real UN would publicly note that it had no spy planes; Iraq had refused to shoot at similar planes in preceding months, and had complained through official channels about the overflights, which would lead me to believe that they already suspected funny business). I may be wrong, but I think this is either bogus or just loose talk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nitro said...

Well, it might be a fake memo, but he is TOO that stupid. our President is not quite as smart as a glob of cheez-whiz, and that's why we love him, innit?

2/06/2006 11:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home