Wednesday, February 08, 2006

More on the Duhé vs. Courtney mash-up

Get the sordid details behind the mp3 hit of the year!
“Believe it or not, I’m tired of the whole affair,” Duhé adds. “I would have let it go a year and a half ago if she hadn’t waged an aggressive war of slander against me. That’s what drove me to report her to the Ethics Board and the Legislative Auditor. In the past two weeks, I have learned that she is trying to slander someone else who is entirely innocent and undeserving of her abuse. That’s what got me mad enough to talk to AIM and has brought it all up again. The [Louisiana Educational Television Authority] Board is looking into it, and so is CPB.”
Is it just me, or does he sound a little like Ignatius J. Reilly? I still have my copy, if anyone wants one.. Right now I'm adding a slammin' techno soundtrack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home