Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Murtha's Letter To The President and some other stuff

First, read Congressman Murtha's letter to W. ____________________________________________ I'm working on next week's Suspect Device cartoon, but I had to get this one out of my system before I could do any real work. ____________________________________________ CQ.com raises an intersting point about domestic surveillance:
The distinction between “receiving” and “collecting” seems “to offer considerable leeway for domestic surveillance activities under the existing legal framework,” wrote editor Steven Aftergood in Tuesday’s edition of Secrecy News. “This in turn makes it harder to understand why the NSA domestic surveillance program departed from previous practice.”
____________________________________________ Someone buy me one of these and I'll write you a filthy limerick. Or send you an autographed cartoon. Up to you. ____________________________________________ Click to watch Ray Nagin describe the debilitating conditions under which Cowboy Brownie and Count Chertoff worked. Via scout prime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Love the new cartoon! Exactly how I feel.

2/01/2006 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home