Monday, April 03, 2006

--

I was looking over these last entries, and thinking about how negative and brutish most of them are. I've been having my own real-life problems (mostly health related) and was thinking that I've let that turn this blog into a tourette's-syndrome-headline-news level of uselessness and that I really need to try and display more insight and express opinions deeper than "people suck." Then along came Jill Carroll's release and the wingnut pile-on, calling her a traitor and a collaborator and a whore, and I thought well, maybe I shouldn't be so hasty. Maybe people really do just suck. This morning, I see this, and realize I was right all along. People are vermin, people suck, and if the comet comes tomorrow, all the better. Anyone remember that NOLA boy who got punched in the face and tossed out a car by his crackhead daddy? Too much trouble for daddy to take care of, told the kid he was going to dump him, actually did it, kid cries daddy please I love you, and daddy hits him full in the face, kicks him out of the moving car, and speeds off with the kid crying for him and trying to catch up? I can't forget it. Three in the morning and I'm up thinking about him, and now this child, and thinking that maybe my attitude is actually going to take a wee little slight turn for the worse. And by the way, if anyone reading this is one of those proud internet "Childfree" types who refers to mothers as "Moos" and kids as "Crotch Droppings," let me go on record here as hoping that when the Thousand-Eyed Black Goat of Hell fucks your smoking, sightless eyesockets during the meet-n-greet portion of your eternal reward, he does so strongly, righteously, and sans condom, so that his viscous and corrosive spunk can drill directly to the portion of your brain that releases pain-masking endorphins and burn it out, in preparation for further festivities.

7 Comments:

Anonymous ashley Morris said...

Damn. And I thought I've been a bit upset lately.

However, I totally agree.

4/03/2006 03:03:00 AM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

But what's with the last part?

4/03/2006 01:20:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

No prozac for you. Please do *not* calm down. You must suffer so that we can all laugh.

4/03/2006 07:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Milo Bloom said...

Not every childfree person dislikes children, and I'd venture to say that very few to none of us would express any emotion close to "delight" in the face of violence such as you've described (since that seems to be the conclusion you've reached.)

But you've certainly proven yourself a better person than us, now, haven't you? :)

4/04/2006 07:50:00 AM  
Blogger Suspect Device said...

Milo Bloom said...

Not every childfree person dislikes children, and I'd venture to say that very few to none of us would express any emotion close to "delight" in the face of violence such as you've described (since that seems to be the conclusion you've reached.)

But you've certainly proven yourself a better person than us, now, haven't you? :)


Sure have! Eat a dick!

4/04/2006 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Joe Mama said...

Hahaha! You know what I love about childfree people? They'll never, ever have kids to abuse like the aforementioned crack daddy. The goat of hell should save some of that delicious acid skeet for those subhuman sacks of shit who actually take the time to breed their own personal punching bags.

4/04/2006 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger Daniel M. Laenker said...

Well, aren't you self-congratulatory, Joe!

4/29/2006 03:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home