Saturday, April 15, 2006

I knew there was something I didn't like about Ron Forman

Ashley Morris nails it:
If part-time New Orleans resident Lenny Kravitz wanted to be a deputy mayor, would he have to be a white deputy mayor or a black deputy mayor? What utter fucking nonsense. I guess next, he’ll tell us how having 2 Blacks and 2 Whites will prove that he’s a uniter, not a divider. Having 4 deputy mayors will “free him up to travel the nation to solicit aid for the city.” Bullshit. I want my mayor to be here, not soliciting aid in Jamaica, or Vegas, or whatever other boondoggle he wants to pull on my dime. I want my public servant to be here, serving; not pawning off the work on one of four new highly paid executives for whom I did not vote.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

You should ask some of Forman's employees at the zoo what they think of him. One biologist there told me that he personally interfered with the feeding regimen of animals, leading directly to the death of one of the hippos.

4/16/2006 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home