Saturday, April 15, 2006

Oh Goody

A visit from Axl is always just the thing to take one's mind off of one's troubles. Anyone drunk or damaged enough to make a small wager regarding this performance is advised to contact me immediately, before you sober up or the attendents arrive to bring you back to Pineville.


Notable sentences: "Guns N' Roses exploded onto the heavy metal, hard rock, popular and other music scenes with a vengeance in 1986 backed by the ferocious attack of its debut single, Welcome to the Jungle, a little ditty about drug addiction."

2 Comments:

Anonymous longtime reader said...

The 307 isn't a big place and you just KNOW it's gonna be packed in there. If Axl no-shows or shows three hours late, the middle of that tight, rowdy, frustrated crowd is the last place in the world I would want to be. But if he does show even somewhat on time and does a good show, I'll never forgive myself for missing it. I'm there.

4/15/2006 07:36:00 AM  
Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Jeez...and he requested to play here? Righteous! Then again, he is a Lafayette (albeit Indiana) boy.

I recommend a push for Chinese Democracy.

4/15/2006 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home