Thursday, June 08, 2006

Kung Fu Monkey

First let me pass on a big buttery fuck you to Blogger for shitting the bed for two straight days;, and although it's old news by now, let me reiterate that David Vitter is the most useless wad of pandering mealy-brained dogflesh east of the brazos for well you know what for. Now. Reader Sean, in the comments, reminds us of a great Kung-Fu Monkey post from a few weeks back (I actually linked to it before, but it's worth reading again. It did remind me that I should point out this brain meltingly-articulate piece of writing that should be nailed at eye level facing every toilet in America. It answers my somewhat pathetic query about what it means to "support the troops" in a way that is clear, concise, and unforgettable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home